Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Miniature Container Gardens

Hi all,

I made these miniature gardens about three weeks ago. These photos show you how the little gardens currently look. I used several ground covers: Scotch moss, creeping thyme, Blue Star, and rosemary for the "trees", and other small plants I found at the nursery shop. The containers are twelve inches wide and sufficiently deep for the project. When I planted them, there were not flowering yet...however, you can see the sweet tiny, tiny flowers blooming all over in the second photo.


About two weeks ago...





A little rabbit enjoys the greens...


A pair of gnomes in this one; although you can only see one in the pic...I do need to re-paint them, the sun from last Summer fade them out...poor guys!


Can you see the ducks making their way across the bridge?

I hope you like them and inspire you to try making one or two mini gardens. They are fun and easy to make.

Have a great day!
Annie

8 comments:

Rosamargarita said...

Tu jardín es muy hermoso!!!
Y en tan poco espacio.
un abrazo

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

Those are just too neat!

Susi said...

Si, si se ven esas flores, me encanta TODO, la composicion, las plantas elegidas, los muebles, los conejos, las fotos, diria que hasta las piedras son apropiadas y bonitas, un gran beso artista¡¡¡
Susi

Carla Alessandra said...

Parabens esta lindo.

maniatura-carla.blogspot.com

maria l. said...

Very nice idea
Nice and interesting blog.

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood said...

Your minigardens are so beautiful, I love them !
I think you have a great Blog.

Hugs Mieke

Maria said...

They look very nice.
Love the blooming flowers.
Hugs
Maria

Plushpussycat said...

I hope you come back soon--your blog is so precious! I'm so glad I found your minis blog today! :-)